Planet Depos Singapore is a global court reporters singapore company led by world-renowned industry experts. We provide best-in-class court reporting, videography, videoconferencing and interpretation services throughout the United States and abroad to U.S. and international law firms, worldwide corporations, and government entities. We have extensive experience reporting complex matters around the globe, including arbitrations, trials and depositions. Planet Depos is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has more than 60 offices worldwide
Arbitrations : Singapore is growing rapidly as a seat of arbitration, thanks to Singapore’s legislation on international arbitration as well as other factors. Singapore is a party to the 1958 New York Convention. Planet Depos Singapore can schedule coverage for your Singapore hearing.
Conference Rooms : Singapore contains several luxury hotels offering conference rooms which can be reserved for your depositions or meetings. Conference rooms can also be reserved in an office. Planet Depos can make the reservation for your depositions or meetings.
Travel Tips : U.S. citizens visiting Singapore for under 90 days do not need a visa. You will need a passport valid for at least six months, with two blank pages for an entry stamp. There are no required vaccinations to visit Singapore.
Checklist for U.S. Depositions in Singapore
Taking depositions in Singapore is straightforward using the Planet Depos checklist:
- Allow enough time (ideally, 2 to 3 weeks) for scheduling due to associated logistical challenges.
- Determine whether the witness is willing to be deposed. If so, both parties can stipulate and begin the process of setting up the deposition.
- If the witness is unwilling to be deposed and must be compelled to testify, a letter rogatory is required. For more information, visit the International Judicial Assistance Website for the Bureau of Consular Affairs.
Determine the Planet Depos services needed:
- U.S.-certified court reporter
- U.S.-certified legal videographer
- Interpreter (specify language)
- Local exhibit printing & delivery
- Conference room